Friday, March 21, 2008






We have had a great week around here...my mom came in town to help and it has been soooo wonderful!!!! we missed you dad! she cooked din din every night and loved on liza..it was so nice working and knowing they were doing great and not having to worry about anything. they were very busy playing in the sandbox and running around..liza had her usual steak n shake hamburger with coco today! ha! mom--can't tell you how much i appreciate it! :)
it is really pretty weather here today...liza is taking her second nap of the afternoon..i don't think her first one was long enough and she was saying no to everyyything..including anytime i would look at her..so she has been asleep now for about an hour! she will wake up much better!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are AWESOME pics of Coco and Liza together. So fun that she has been there this week.

Anonymous said...

The pics are great of Liza and Coco.
I especially love the red sequin shoes in the sandbox.
Liza you are so fortunate to have Coco so close to Fayetteville.
Have a nice Easter. We are taking Granny to church and then to eat lunch.
Love Meme

Anonymous said...

I missed all three of you Saturday when I came home! What a fun three days in Fayetteville. I've been thinking about the "no" stage. I'm sure it's such a noteworthy and difficult stage because saying no to the bad things in this world is such a hard thing to learn. So I'm glad you are good at saying no, Liza. (I don't think I had this figured out as a parent). I loved watching you point at the birds, trees, dogs, everything as we talked about it. And my favorite thing you do, Liza, is the hippity-hopping when you are really happy as you did in the park. I am most impressed, however, with your mama and daddy. They are such wonderful parents, so loving and patient and good at working as a team just for you. I don't think they stopped for themselves from 6:00 a.m. til they went to bed. I am truly in awe. Thank you for the grandmother-time. Love, Coco