liza came home from school on friday saying peeeeeeeeeeese to everything! they must have been studying emily post!!!! such manners!
coco and cricket were in town and liza had so much fun with them! it had been awile since she saw cricket but the friendship quickly reunited! they were playing lots of games where liza would do everything he did...pat your head, hambone, motorboat, etc etc.
coco got my sample boxes out of the garage and those are still giving us lots of entertainment! the stacking/demolition is constant!!!

8 comments:
I found your blog through Sara Bussey's.......your little girl is a doll!! I have a 16-mo. old named Gabby & we're in Fort Smith. Where in the world did you find tulips like this??
Those pictures are just darling Kate! It's funny; in one she looks just like you and another just like Jason. Such a doll!
Kate, Liza looks so cute! Love the dress! Missed yall Friday night at the game! Paige
Great Pictures!!!! She is such a cutie
Liza, we did have such a good time this weekend in Fayetteville with you and your mom and dad. The bubble machine took a little getting used to but you seemed to like the shower of bubbles by Sunday. You'll be saying "bubbles" in no time. We came home smiling about your happy little family. Love, Coco
Liza, I just want to squeeze you.
Your dress was perfect for the tulips and you looked so cute tiptoeing thru the tulips.
Can't wait to see you and have a tea party.
Love and kisses MEME
the tulips are in front of the french metro antique store on dickson! they are really tall and pretty! wish they were in my yard!!!!
Great pics Kate! I would love to see those tulips.
I will have your throw rug in the mail tomorrow.
Post a Comment