18 month update:
Ok this is about a week overdue but we just had our dr's apt on Thursday so here are the stats! :)
26 lbs 75% hasn't gained since 15m checkup
(she doesn't eat as much as she used to) :)
31 1/4 inches long 40%
18 1/2 inch head 60%
she had an ear infection too and i never would have guessed! poor thing. the dr also said 3 of her canines are all coming in at once.
she has 13 teeth.
She wears a 5/6 shoe
She wears a 5/6 shoe
she loves to jump and hop like a rabbit, she can gallop like a horse
she doesn't use a paci, bottle or have a fav blankie
she loves to play night night and squeeze her eyes shut
she is very serious when it comes to books..she loves them!! she can point to pretty much anything i ask her about.
she loves her bath, we always sing.."2 little ducks went swimmin one day..over the pond and far away..."
she says noooooooo. to almost everything...she doesn't say alot of words but even this weekend it seems like there are more popping up ...she has started saying ok. she says ball, dog, mama, dada, baabaabaa for sheep, bye, duck. jason said she said playdo tonight ..so not a lot of words but she can understand what you say. she can probably do about 30 or so signs.
she loves her chair and green fur blanket that she plays on the floor
loves baby Einsteins, she loves to stack and work on puzzles..she laughs and laughs when she gets them in the hole. she really likes couches and chairs but we don't let her get on our couches because that is ALL she ever wants to do and will throw a fit is she has to do somthing else.
she has started this laugh when it is something we laugh about regularly, (when the dog barks on one of her toys, for example)..she squints her eyes together and sticks out her tongue and kinda sucks in and laughs..kind of a little erkle-ish.
she LOVES it when an airplane flies by.
she loves to point to noses, eyes, teeth, tongue, knees, feet, hair head, elbow, fingers, eyelashes, trees, sky, grass flowers etc etc
she loves to dance and twirl and lay on her dada's belly on the floor..she also likes to lift his shirt up and slap his belly like a drum. ha! sorry jason..i know you probably wanted to keep that secret! haha!
she blows lots of kisses
she likes to wear my shoes and can walk around in them.
goes to sleep around 7:30 and wakes up around 7:30. she is REALLY easy to put down. she takes a bath, reads some books and then she is fast asleep!
she LOVES fish sticks, chicken nuggets, mandarin oranges, applesauce, scrambled eggs, her soy milk, juice, we have started to let her eat some things that we know has milk in them and she might have had a rash or so but no major reactions...but also no major milk products.
she has just decided she hates green beans and peas and carrots are ok (she used to eat about a can of these a day) she isn't crazy about her turkey meat anymore, she will eat hot dogs with ketchup that she will eat like soup and won't usually finish half of a banana anymore either.
she Ruuuuuns into school..she is usually about 20 feet in front of me running into her room...it is so funny because i can hear everyone she passes on the way in going "hey liza, hi liza"

10 comments:
she is so big now! it seems like just yesterday when we were waiting on her arrival! I love this girl so much!!!!
What an angel! Those pics are so great Kate. I just love that I get to share with you and Jason Liza's journey, even though I'm off in a far away land! Thanks for the updates!
Thanks for the update. I love to hear what Lucy's besties are up to.
I am pretty sure I smell some Lightroom edits??
Awww, she is getting so big! I love all of her costumes..she is such a funny girl!
Love the updates! She looks so cute in those pics!
Kate! I cannot get over Miss Liza! She is so stinkin cute! I am so impressed with how you are keeping up with her blog! Wait to make all of us non blogger moms feel good! No, seriously it is amazing! Im sorry I havent been keeping up with it, I know you check your numbers daily :)! Ill do better! Liza is truly an angel! Love Paige
Kate! I cannot get over Miss Liza! She is so stinkin cute! I am so impressed with how you are keeping up with her blog! Wait to make all of us non blogger moms feel good! No, seriously it is amazing! Im sorry I havent been keeping up with it, I know you check your numbers daily :)! Ill do better! Liza is truly an angel! Love Paige P.S. LOVE all the outfits! Who's her stylist? :)
Those pics are too adorable! I can just feel the excitement and happiness in Miss Liza eyes!
Miss Liza is so cute and a Sandbox Queen. Can't get much better than this. The Pics with the down shots that show her eyelashes, wow Jason get ready.
You know Coco and Meme are both shoe people. Start saving.
Love and kisses to Liza.
MEME
Liza, A+ on the 18 month report card. I'm so proud of you. Love, Coco
Post a Comment