poppy and liza







We had a fun memorial day weekend...
meme and poppy came in town for the golf tourney! thanks for all the babysitting! you all were such a great help!
we spent a good amount of the weekend by the pool. liza loooooved it..she loved tootin around the baby pool and had lots of buddies there!
4 comments:
Cute! Look at all that hair! We need to get these girls together soon. Maybe I'll bring Anna Claire down sometime. Just not sure if she'll sleep...
i just love the last 2 pics of liza with her meme and poppy!
Liza, do you have twin granddad's? Aren't they cute! Glad your Meme and Poppy weekend was so much fun. Love, Coco
She is such a beautiful girl! I can't believe she is getting so big! I miss her so much! If I get a chance I would love to come up and keep her for the day! I hope everything is going well for you two!
Post a Comment