Sunday, May 25, 2008





we went to the concert at the park last week. it was so much fun. we couldn't decide if we were going to go or not because liza had not slept a wink the night before. i took her to the dr and they could not find one thing wrong with her so not sure what was going on there..but anywho--the concert was a ton of fun..liza COULD NOT stay off the dance floor and anytime we went back to the blanket she would run right back. she really loved dancing..it was so funny...she did not care one bit where i was and only cared about gettin downtown on the dance floor. ultra suede was playing and liza found some hippies to get some new moves from...i'm really not kidding..any moves they would do she would copy.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I can tell how much fun Liza was having. That is so cute. I am sure when she grows up her favorite bar is going to be that one on Dickson where Tony Furtado plays. She will be dancing barefoot on the nasty bar floor doing the chicken dance with all of the other hippies. Just remembered the name of the bar - Rogers Rec. Yeah, Liza is definitely going to love Rogers Rec and the bands that come through it.

Kiss you little dancing queen for us!

Shawna said...

That is adorable...was Liza really Chicken Scratching all over town? Awesome, she makes her Auntie Shawna proud shuffling around and busting a move. I'm going to need to see some video of her next recital.

Meredith Woodruff said...

I am laughing out loud right now! I love it:)! Maybe we will have to come down next time and go with y'all! Cole needs to learn a few of those moves!!!

Anonymous said...

And this was a surprise?!? Who is her mother?

Love, Coco (who likes to get out on the dance floor occasionally, too, partner or not)