Happy Father's Day!
We woke up and jason got a father's day egg mcmuffin and a positive pregnancy test!
woooo hooo!
jason went and played golf and i went to springfield with liza to surprise my dad for fathers day (and his 60th is on tues!)
we had such a fun day and are so lucky to have such great father's in our lives!
12 comments:
Congrats, Congrats!!!!! That is so exciting!!!!! Hope all is well.
Kate!! Congrats!!! I am sooooo excited for you! :) When Jason texted me that, I was jumping up and down. AH! I hope you'll keep me around so I can babysit TWO FUN, WONDERFUL Carter kids! :) YAYAY!!!
The Hot Springs Carter house is sooo excited about another baby!! Can't wait!
Love that smile on Liza's face! We LOVE our gift certificate too! Awesome!
Love, Becky and John
Meme and Poppy are excited about the news. Liza with a sib!!!!!
The Fathers Day pics are good and show love in everyones face.
Liza I will see you Tues. afternoon. We will have a fun week.
Meme
yippppiiiiieeeeeee! Go Carters!
Congrats! Can't wait for Carter #2!!!
What a great father's day present.
It was so good to see Liza.
Yay for the Carter bean:)!!! I'm so excited!!!!!
Liza, you're in for a whole new chapter and you are going to love having a brother or sister. As for Cricket's present, we have more than enough kisses for everyone! Couldn't be more excited for another grandbaby. Love, Coco
YAAAAAYYY!!!! I'm sooo excited for you Kate!! I also wanted to say that I just LOOOVE the dress Liza is wearing! :) Hope to see you soon and it was a lot of fun hanging out the other day!!
Katy Fred
P.S. Kelly is going to be really mad that I commented on YOUR blog and not HERS! hehehe
How exciting! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to get back up there so I can keep Liza again! I know that if the next one is anything like Liza he or she will be such a joy! Congrats! Miss you guys!
Okay, I just realized that Katy commented here and not on my blog and she is correct in her assumption that I am going to be pissed. Anyway, I will deal with her later in private. Back to the important stuff, I am so excited for the Carter household!!!!! And Happy Father's day to Jason. You are great.
Post a Comment