Liza and Chloe at open house last week!
We have had a busy couple weeks. The computer has been broken so there has been no blog updates!
Last Monday we had a check up at the dr. The heartbeat was 160-165 so we were so happy to hear it! I got to get off the progesterone which i think made me feel a little bit better but i was SOOOOO sick on sat. friday was the first day that i had not taken any medicine and felt pretty good besides a few moments ...and i was thinking i might get a few good days and then woke up sat and it was a different story..oh well! i'll trade that for a heart beat any ole day! :)
Liza started back at her school today! One of her besties, Chloe, is in her class this year! We actually know almost everyone in her class so it will be so much fun! Liza had fun today and the teacher said she was an ole pro! They did have to sleep on cots but she did it!
5 comments:
I have missed your blogs. Glad you are back. Sorry about the sickness! Hope to see you soon.
Sandra
Liza, I'm glad you had a fun day at school and got to see all your friends.I have missed your blog these last few weeks. Nice to get my "Liza Fix" again. Kate hope you feel better soon. Love Meme
Welcome back Kate! I'm sure Miss Liza is having a grand ole time at school with all her besties!
Sure would love to paint with you, Liza. Looks like so much fun. Love, Coco
I'm so glad to have you back in blog land:)! Those pictures of Liza and Chloe are too cute! I wish I could go to school with her for a day!!!
Post a Comment