These are pics from last weekend at the gold tourney...
Liza got shipped off to coco and crickets on wed. I had an awful day of throwing up non stop on tues and didn't quite know what to do with myself :) so coco decided that she would come to the rescue and come take liza off our hands for the rest of the week! it has really helped and i really can't say how much i appreciate it! love ya mom and dad! don't know what i would do without ya'll! i know liza went on a field trip to my dad's office today...and has been busy playing with barron. my mom said she keeps wanting to ride him and says horse! the girl needs a pony!!!!!! she has my blood for sure! :)
4 comments:
Why do we keep seeing these same pictures from the tourney weekend over and over on everyone's blogs???? Hope you are feeling better.
I love the pics! You are so lucky to have all of the help you have! Liza and the new bebe are lucky to have so many fabulous grandparents! I hope you feel better soon!
Liza, we did have fun in Springfield and I hope your mom and dad will let me pick you up in Harrison many more times! So glad it helped. I've finally organized the old toys in easy-to-get-to-crates and we pulled out the Brio train and the horses which you loved. Our days just sparkle when you visit. Love, Coco
Okay...I know that you've been kind of sick and all BUT we NEED some more pics on this blog!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment