Sunday, August 3, 2008


We went to the drive thru zoo on sat. and liza loooved getting to pet all the animals. she would say hop hop hop with the bunnies and "piggies" when she was petting the pig. she really loved looking and touching everything!!! she has been pretty funny this weekend. she was a little grumpy during the end of the week and got up on fri night so i was hoping she wasn't getting sick. when she woke up fri night i went in to get her and rock her. i don't like for her to cry in the middle of the night...but i really don't think there is anything sweeter than that time! i love it when she snuggles right up to me and i was singing to her and she grabbed my hand and squeezed it and just wanted to hold my hand. ugh. it was just this little gesture that said i love you. of course, i start crying and she is then confused why i am crying. i am so glad jason did not walk in on us at that moment because he would have had a "crazy pregnant girl" :)ha) comment but i am so thankful for these little moments.
this is from last weekend..cricket is REALLY good at reading books..especially this one...liza loves her cricket and is so entertained by him. liza is saying coco really good, i have heard her say meme and poppy and she seems to be calling cricket "chris" it's a hard word so we will need some more work on it! :) i forgot to tell this story but my mom went to pick up liza from school last week and when she walked into her room they both screamed when they saw each other. my mom said it was soo funny and the whole class stopped in their tracks. i am sure they giggled right on out of the building. they really egg each other on! :)
still been pretty sick. had a pity party for myself on fri. i had to throw up out my car window while driving down 412 in springdale. it's really funny now but i did feel so sorry for myself! ha!
i took an intelligender kit that we all ordered off the internet. it said boy?! it was right for my friend jayme and i am sure it will be right for kathy but i think it might be wrong for me..i just feel like there is another wild woman in here! :) we'll see in about a month or so!

7 comments:

Amber said...

such precious pics!!!! and i am so excited about that boy prediction!!!!!!!

Jayme said...

You never know...I've never been convinced there is a girl in there, especially now that the intelligender said BOY!!! I bet you shook up the test so that it would turn green ;)!

Anonymous said...

OK, my comment has nothing to do with your blog... haha. I need to you to teach me how to start one! I know I don't have kids, but I've decided that I want to be a blogger! Also, have you been taking photography lessons behind my back? You've gotten good girl!

Shawna said...

Those are great pics Kate! I kind of thing you've got a wild little man cooking in there too. Well, except for your sickness. Guess we'll find out soon!

Sarah said...

Weird! We are blogging at the same time!! Thanks for thinkin of us! They put him on an ace and on Lasix... I'll call you tomorrow and we'll talk about it.
Anyway, Liza is looking like such a little lady... so pretty and grown up! I laughed out loud when you said you got sick on 412! You Poor Thing!! Talk tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Well, this was quite a group of stories! (There is some drama queen ancestry in our family). Love the rocking-in-the-middle-of-the-night scenario. So sweet. I had some of those wonderful memories myself. Love, Coco

Emily said...

What kind of camera do you have? your picture are awesome!!