It's officially a BOY! i was in harrison today and this office that i call on went ahead adn did an ultrasound for me. she immediatly said it's FOR SURE a boy! i have lots of pics to show but i will have to post them later. i was so excited to tell jason but wanted to wait till i got home. When he pulled up liza and i were playing with some play golf clubs for her new brother and i gave her the ultrasound pics to give to her dada...she dropped them on her way but i gave them to him and jason was soooo excited! his eyes were "watering" :) we are so thankful everything looked healthy in the ultrasound too!
Cole and Cy had a surprise for us, our first boy baby gift! a so soft blanket....liza looooved the blankie so much and could say it was for her "bubba" she wrapped her babies in it and got them ready for bed. thanks guys! :) what a fun surprise!

Equivalent Table
1 month ago
15 comments:
Congrats!!!!!! Boys are so much fun.
Meme and Poppy are so excited!!!!
Haven't been able to get you guys on the phone yet and I have told everyone I have talked with since I got the text in fact I got 2 messages. Liza will have a brother.
Love Meme
Im so excited for you! I can't wait till you can experience the special bond between Mommies and their sons!! I am so happy for you and Jason! We will have to make sure there are no bows in bubba's future!!
you already know how excited i am about that baby boy in there! Liza is going to love her "bubba!"
How much more perfect can you get when you are blessed with one boy and one girl? It's absolutely perfect!!
Love,
Becky, John, and kids
So excited about Bubba!! That is just awesome.
Yay for McCoy:)!!! I am SO pumped for you guys! Liza is going to be such a good big sister!
Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you!
I have read your blog a couple times and always thought that Liza was adorable!! Congratulations on the new baby boy!! I had a daughter first and then a boy, they are so much fun!! You are going to have a blast!! Hearing about your hubs excitement was so sweet!! Come check me out sometime!!
Who will he be like - Poppy, Cricket, Uncle Chip, Uncle John, his Daddy? What a combo. We love these babies! Congratulations. Coco
I'm so happy for you guys, what a perfect little family you are going to have!
We are soooo excited about this baby boy! Congrats!
Congrats on the baby boy! He is going to be one special little man and have the best big sister!
Congrats!!! Mallory will have another boyfriend!
So Excited for you both! Wow I can't believe you already were able to find out! It couldn't be more perfect! So happy for you!
Post a Comment