i will write later...someone does not want me to right now but we've been having so much fun this week! this morning i am thankful for 10 tiny pink painted fingers and toes... :)
Equivalent Table
1 month ago
i will write later...someone does not want me to right now but we've been having so much fun this week! this morning i am thankful for 10 tiny pink painted fingers and toes... :)
Posted by Kate at 8:45 AM
4 comments:
I love being her friend too! Wish I could see those precious painted nails:)!
She is getting so big! What a doll. I love this picture.
We sure had fun with you guys at Thanksgiving! Liza was such a joy! Kate, would you mail me a 2yr. old pic of Liza(in the brown dress)? Love that one!
Love,
Becky and John
hey kate i had so much fun with liza at thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment