Sunday, November 23, 2008


i think they look like twinkies in this pic!

We had a great weekend around here...we did lots of eating out and liza has been great (for the most part) :). We went to see the hungry Caterpillar at the Walton arts center on sat. liza was not too sure at first and was acting kinda scared and wouldn't face fwd..they did three stories and by the 2nd and 3rd she was on the edge of my knees dieing laughing with her hands over her mouth the whole time! it was really funny. sat night we went and saw the lights on the square. liza road the ponies and then did not want to get off and kept wanting to ride AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN! we couldn't recover from that so then it was time to go to bed. church this morning and lots of things getting checked off the to do list! i don't have to work all week! yea!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

NO WORK?!? I am so jealous!! Who will I talk to?
Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Meredith Woodruff said...

Such cute pics! You can't even tell she was having a melt down! I swear, if I had enough money I would buy that girl a pony:)! I agree with the twinkie comment! Precious!!!