Thursday, November 20, 2008


This is what Liza and i got into last week.... oops..
This girl LOVES to paint and draw. She loves to get messy with it and i don't care...i actually think it's wonderful! we lay out that big butcher paper over her mat and she just goes to town!
If she sees anything like a paint brush or anything that reminds her of painting she will beg and plead to paint...my little artist! jason came home to this and of course got really nervous about the situation...hahaha! he better be careful..you never know when we might get inspired to paint him some new shoes or something! :)

4 comments:

Jayme said...

Kate, you are such a fun mom! I see either an artist or actress in her future!

Meredith Woodruff said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love it!

Amber said...

just like her mama!!!!

Amanda said...

I love it, a day in Liza's world must be a really fun one! I noticed the time of the comment you left- 5:00am. Made me laugh cause I was up then too waiting on crying to stop so we could catch some more zzz's. Life as a mommy is pretty funny!