Just wanted to update everyone that we had another apt this morning and i am dilated to a 2 now so looks like we are ready to go for tomorrow! I will check in at 5am! Liza took about 14 hours so i'm not expecting anything fast..but we'll see! I can't believe we are about to meet this little guy! :)
Equivalent Table
1 month ago
12 comments:
oh my goodness! Im so excited to meet this little man! Ill be praying for a safe delivery! I want to get him in front of my camera before he is 10 days old!!!
So excited for you guys!!!!
i can't wait to camp out there all day waiting on this little man's arrival!!!!!! good luck and GET SOME SLEEP TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!! love y'all!
So excited for McCoy!! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow Kate. Make sure Jason gives us lots of updates or he will be stalked!
Can't believe tomorrow is here!! We are praying for you and a safe, quick, easy delivery!! I am sure it will be all of the above! Cant wait to meet Liza's little brother! HOW EXCITING!!!
Yeah Kate! Liza will be a big sister tomorrow! It is going to be the most wonderful day! I can't wait to see pictures of that little cutie! Good luck!
Can't wait to meet McCoy and we all wish you all the best!
Love you bunches,
Becky, John, and kids
Good luck, Kate! So exciting!!
yay Kate!!! I'm so excited to meet him too!!! :) CONGRATS to you and your family!!!
So excited! You'll do great! XOXO
Congratulations Kate!! I heard the wonderful news... praying for you both! I know he is a beautiful little boy can't wait to see pictures!
Michelle
You killing me with the suspense!
Post a Comment