Matthew "McCoy" Carter
2/25/09
9:36pm
8.1 lbs
8.1 lbs
21 inches long
We feel so blessed to have this healthy boy in our lives. We just got home this afternoon. Liza has been good with him but has also been very side tracked by all the grandparents in town!
Labor was LONG on Wednesday. But we're all feeling great now!
Will put more pics up later...i need to take some more!
9 comments:
He is beautiful! Such a little sweetie! I bet you have been smelling his neck a million times!
awe, he is beautiful, does he look like Liza did? I can't tell. take care, congrats to all!
He is so perfect and such a cutie!!! Congrats again!! Can't wait to love on that sweet pumpkin!
He is soooo precious!! Congrats!
Kate!! He is amazing! His skin is perfect. Congratulations! We are so happy for you and your family!
Congratulations! He is adorable!!! Wishing you all the best. Sarah
He's so precious K & J!! What a dumpling! I hope you guys get some sleep soon!
He is precious. Absolutely precious. I need to love on him.
such a beautiful baby boy!! Congrats Kate, Jason & Liza!! I would love to see some baby pics on here of Liza as a newborn...I'm curious if they look alike!
Post a Comment