





He has 2 dimples that I could just eat! He has eyelashes that i think might be like his daddy's and sister's. He is pretty laid back and a perfect thing all day long. .....he has been a little tough at night though. he got nipple confusion last night since i gave him a paci the night before..but seems better today. liza was sick the first night we came home and was up with jason ALL night long crying. she seems better now that she has some meds!
the grandparent's have been lifesavers and all is good!


8 comments:
Kate, he really is such a pretty baby! I'm thinking he looks more like your side of the fam?? Not sure yet though! Hope the nights get better!
just beautiful! i agree with jayme...i'm seeing some johnson side in him for sure but i also see more of liza in him in these pictures than i did in the hospital!
What a beautiful little boy! Love the one where he looks like he's smilin'! Glad Liza is feeling better too!
kate, he is just too cute! i'm thinking he looks like you. love the dimples!!!! glad liza is feeling better.
Beautiful baby boy! He looks just like his big sister...and maybe his Uncle Chip too! Glad Liza got some meds and is doing better...hope you're getting a tad more sleep now.
Gorgeous! I love those dimples!
He is beautiful!! Congratulations and hope all goes well tonight!! You did good!
SO CUTE!!! I agree with Amber, I definitely think he looks more like Liza in these pics than he did in the hospital! He is just precious!
Post a Comment