Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last Day of school

Today is the last day of Liza's School! Chloe came over this morning to hitch a ride and they were so entertaining...

They really are the best of friends. They talk on the phone constantly and love each other's company. The whole time they are together they talk and laugh. Liza was getting on to lula this morning and she would say "lula, no, bad girl" then she would say"chloe? can you say it? say, bad girl lula, can you say it chloe?" i told them that is was the last day of school because summer time was here! yay! then liza turned to chloe and said, chloe are you excited? you excited chloe??
i had to run upstairs to get my camera and on my way back down they were yelling, "kaaaaaaate" where are you? kate? kaaaaate." they really made me laugh all morning long.liza and chloe will go to different school next year so i know they will miss each other terribly.

we will get through everything together....chloe



just you and me













5 comments:

Beth Roberts said...

Those are great pictures, Kate!!

Jayme said...

They are so cute! Those pics look like they need to be on the cover of a greeting card!

Anonymous said...

Liza, there is nothing like best friends. I have many - and may get a little teary writing this - I am so thankful. We are just like you and Chloe as we laugh, cry, tell secrets, have lots of talks and tons of fun. But best of all, we're always there for each other. You will always be blessed with many wonderful friends, I know, because your mommy and daddy will teach you how to be the best friend ever. I love you. Coco

Anonymous said...

Liza, Coco and I have been friends since we were 12 years old, which was in 1960. In 1968 I was living in Houston, Texas for a while and Coco sent me a card that read: "What made us good friends, You and I? I think I know the reason why . . . The best in me and the best in you, Hailed each other, because they knew, That always and always Since life began, Our being friends, Was part of God's plan." I enjoy your web site so very much and I want you to remember to hold your best friend's hand when she needs you to. Love to you honey - Nancy Jane

Chloe's Mimi said...

You should quit your "day job" and turn professional! You either have the world's best camera or an incredible eye for color and capturing the perfect moment. Thanks for sharing.