Jason turned the big 40 on the 12th! We went out to eat with friends the weekend before then had a family dinner that night. it was the first time that we have served dinner off the table and we ALL** sat down at the same time and ate yummy pasta and salad and chocolate pecan pie.
we headed out to vegas the weekend after and had the best time!
meme and poppee kept the kids on thursday and friday and then coco (cricket was working) came down on friday for the weekend. thanks you guys for doing that ..it was such a treat!
2 comments:
Jason, you are the cutest 40 year old! And that birthday pie - yum! I loved staying with the children and I'm thrilled you and Kate had such a good time on your trip.
Liza, McCoy, and I fed the ducks and geese at the cemetery (Mother Goose is cranky!), ate yogurt at Orange Mango, ate ice cream at the condo, went to U.S. Pizza for supper, had a hamburger picnic at Wilson Park, fed the ducks and geese again, and learned Spanish words from my car CD. Liza said she'd really miss me when I left and my Spanish CD. McCoy laughed everytime I said a Spanish word!
Love, Coco
Happy late birthday, Jason!!! Great expressions in the pictures - very entertaining!
Post a Comment