We worked the I'm with Miller lemonade stand at bella jacks today! the kids had so much fun playing in the bounce house and drinking about 99 gallons of lemonade! ;)
Lots of people got to hear about Miller's life today! I know they carried his story with them when they left! :)
meredith talkin to some bikers!
beau and patsy out on college!
I love hearing meredith and patrick tell the story of their little boy Miller....they tell it with strength, conviction, LOVE and FAITH! :)
love em! ;)
Tonight we worked a little bit on liza riding her bike without training wheels! she needs a bigger bike (she has gotten SO tall it seems like in the last few months!) so i figured we should start to figure this out! :)
and this dude is hell on wheels! haha!
Equivalent Table
1 month ago











1 comments:
I love the lemonade stand for Miller. You all used to sell painted rocks with your lemonade and painted pictures. Tried that?
I know Liza will be riding her bike without training wheels soon. She wanted to when I was there earlier this month. You can do it, Liza! McCoy won't be far behind, I'm sure.
Love, Coco
Post a Comment