Thursday, November 24, 2011

Stay at home day

 This was from the thankful book in liza's class. Everyone else listed their families and pets and i turned to liza's page to see WATERMELON and God! :) I showed her the pic on my computer and she said, well mom...the reason God looks so weird is because i didn't have time to finish his beard and i was going to put a scarf on him! ;)
 we had the BEST time playing at home. I LOVE my days at home with them when they are out of school. I am so so grateful for these days and we always have a ton of fun. we made hand print turkeys for all the grandparents, we baked cookies for some of our new neighbors and delivered them. we played board games, worked on puzzles and read books. we went on a nature hunt and made leaf people. we got all our toys out and made messes! so fun to me! :)




 i get this look all the time.


0 comments: