Friday, December 23, 2011

Gingerbread house

"Ok mccoy you are getting the hang of it!" liza kept saying when mccoy would put a piece of candy on the house instead of in his mouth. :)
liza said, "mom, where did you get this?" i replied target. she said "well, someday when i am a mom i am going to go to target and surprise my children with a gingerbread house to decorate too.this is so fun!"




somebody is just pooped.

today on our stay at home day we played around the house. went to eat lunch at chickfila and then met cy and winnie at the movies to see chipmunks. when the kids woke up we went to the dollar store where they were allowed to pick their dad ANYTHING they wanted for his christmas present. ;)
can't get much more fun than that i would say!!!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

After reading the last three blogs, I am emotionally writing a comment. I have rushed, fretted, and busied myself through December and have hardly felt a Christmas spirit. It's not that presents aren't bought, wrapped and under the tree or that our house doesn't look like Christmas with lights and glitter. All of that is done. I just haven't felt like Jesus was the center. It took Liza and McCoy a few blogs to get me there as I know for sure that this precious baby's birth is why we have this Christmas celebration. It's all about children, moms and dads building gingerbread houses, seeing lights, watching games, working, and loving each other. I've got it and you've got it, Kate and Jason, Liza and McCoy. I believe too and am so blessed having each of you and Jennifer, Chip, and Cricket as my Christmas joy. Merry Christmas.

Love, Coco