We had Liza's art show last week! They have been working SO hard on this so we were so excited to go and see all the art they did for the show!!!
each piece of art was done with a particular artist's lesson behind it. i didn't take pics of all the inspiration artists and pieces so i can't remember them all but i LOVED seeing all of this stuff! you can tell SO much work is put into all of it! :) we feel lucky to get these great learning opportunities!!! thank you new school and ms. lindsey and ms.jessica and all the art teachers!
Equivalent Table
1 month ago












1 comments:
Liza, I'm so sorry Cricket and I didn't get to see your art show. I'm impressed with your excellent and creative pieces of art. I especially loved the painting of your room and the alligator picture. You are so talented.
Love, Coco
Post a Comment