headed to the annual father/kid lunch at galloway station.
when we pulled up liza said mom....there are beer signs all over the wall is this really where we are eating?? and mccoy said YES! I LOVE BEER!
here he is enjoying his root beer and loving life.
it isn't christmas without this thing! yummy!
we went to play with william and anna claire and new baby rebecca!
ready for bed!
and up early ready to see presents!!!!!
peeking around the corner at all the new presents laid out!!!!
pics of the band spelling their names! :)
we all got so many goodies and loved spending time with the fam!
he said, look mom! i am the lorax!!
uncle chippy got him a police man outfit...he got busy going over chippy's records. a policeman is one thing mccoy loves to say he will be when he grows up! ;)
they always get so obsessed with setting the table at my parents house. so funny.
arresting coco
aunt jen got them new razorback hats!!!
thanks johnson fam for a great holiday!!!! we love ya!



























1 comments:
I'm glad I didn't burn the coffee cake. Didn't know it would be featured in the Christmas blog. I loved Christmas with all of you. I was so happy to have you all at home. Merry memories!
Love, Coco
Post a Comment