he asks to hold her ALL the time. he has been nothing but sweet. he and liza love to sing hush little baby to her and they make up their own words. they can get her to stop crying most of the time too! :)
they wanted to make paintings for edie to put in her room!
liza brought edie to show and tell! :) with being off work I have gotten to come eat lunch with her and read to her class weekly...she has loved it! :) her class is so cute and they all ooohed and ahhed over edie. one of the boys in there told me liza was as funny as a goose ;)
it was so pretty last sunday and we went to devils den!
took edie for her first pedicure!
we celebrated our 9 year anniversary.
I still feel the exact same about this guy that I did in this pic 9 years ago!
we celebrated may day!
liza holding edie's hand!
I have cuddled with this baby nonstop over the past 3 weeks. we have been in a nonstop hug .I love holding her and cuddling. I am eating up every second of it.
we had to have a "holding" workshop with this dude. hahaha. you might have thought he had never had a newborn before!!!! :) he is getting better everyday! lol!
I love this picture of McCoy at new school. his smile is the best.
0 comments:
Post a Comment