Saturday, May 4, 2013

my lil sweet cheeks

I think I took these week 2 1/2. she was still a little sleepy then :)
this was the outfit we took liza home from the hospital in.








liza in pic below! they look pretty similar! :) it is funny though because she looks just like McCoy in some of his pics and then she looks all her own too. :)
tried to do another pic day with her this week and she wasn't having it. I think she has finally woken up now! :) she has been sleeping a little better at night. still a little hard to put back down but it is not every single night now :) she has been pretty fussy from around 5pm on every night but she has thrush so hoping the meds will help clear that up and make her feel better! she is still so good almost all day! :)
she went back for weight check on thurs and gained 10 oz! 8.14 now!
she has been pretty smiley this week too! :)



done. :)

0 comments: