Monday, May 13, 2013

cell phone pics





this lil punkin is my most cuddliest baby!!!!! I think she convinces herself she is still in my belly when she is curled up on me ;)

she has gotten a little bit better about sleeping (letting me put her down after I nurse) she will have a couple nights of good 3 hour sleep between feedings and then have a bad night where I am messing with her and she is awake from one feeding to the next..this makes for a very tired mama when that happens ;) she has slept a few nights in her crib for the first part till about her 1am feeding...I sleep so much better when she is in there...she is a noisy sleeper always grunting or squeaking ;)

from about 5pm on she gets a little fussy...I can usually calm her down pretty fast (Jason is still practicing that hahaha) but you can tell when her belly hurts and she is trying to go potty!

liza HATES it when I walk to pick her up. really freaks out. the only thing that has helped her the past couple of days is she can find 10000 of those fuzzy worms. ICK! she loves them and talks to them the whole way home. we have had them all living in the ladybug house and they are D-scusting. but she loves them like they are the cutest things on the planet.
book character day was coming up and liza had a VERY specific plan. she knew she wanted to be the lorax and she knew exactly what she wanted to do for it. we went and got the supplies to make her costume. she knew the exact paint, shirt, material for the mustache she wanted and how that was going to fit on her sunglasses. any time I would suggest something she would quickly shoot it down like it was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard! :)

we went to the last baseball game weekend!

it was edie's first game! :)





sweet sweet sisters
he wants to hold her ALL the time. he asks the second he wakes up till he goes to sleep. he is the sweetest big brother and I never would have thought he would want to love on her as much as he does. he can't get enough of her!


McCoy was beyond excited to give me his mother's day gifts.
a couple things.... the best thing I cook is ..eggs? they hate my eggs because I never use butter!!! haha!
my fav tv show is ...football??????? wth? :)

 
hayden clark and edie jane at the club on sunday! :)

0 comments: