Friday, May 31, 2013

Field Day

it was so fun to go to the vandergriff field day! liza was looking SO forward to this day!
the kids are all so so so cute and it is so much fun seeing them all have fun together!
of course, she got up extra early to make sure she got to school on time!









I was so happy I got to be there.
afterwards they had lemonade wars with the older kids to raise $ for OK. it was the cutest thing and the kids had a blast.
 mrs. miller! liza is going to miss her terribly. she has been such a blessing for liza this year! I asked her this morning who she was going to miss the most and she said, mrs miller!
one time I was explaining to liza how parents can lose their patience sometimes and that is why we yell or whatever and I said, liza you know lke at school mrs miller probably has gotten frustrated before when you all were acting up, right? and liza said NOOOO! NEVER!!! ms miller never loses her patience or gets frustrated, she is always happy! hahaha...ok..BAD EXAMPLE!
ms. miller has loved this baby girl every day and taken such good care of her! liza has worries about certain things like when I decided to walk to pick her up vs car ride and ms miller would walk liza to meet me so she wouldn't stress out.
 it is AMAZING to me how much she has learned this year.
these kindergarten kids grow up SO FAST in this short little year it is unbelievable.
we feel so lucky!

0 comments: