last Friday the sun was out and shining bright so we got a slip and slide and soaked it all in! I am always reminded that it is the best $9 I will ever spend. it keeps them entertained for hours..and then when it starts to get boring...you bring out the dish soap to take it up a notch.
Jason was having a boys night out so I was so proud of myself for being able to get all three kids asleep all by myself. bed time at our house is usually close to torture haha. our bedtime routine takes about 4 hours and there is usually some sort of fight and lots of dragging out tactics. also it is edie's fussy time so that always kicks it up a notch! :)
I literally wanted to DANCE on the ceiling when I knew all three were out. I was so so excited that I did it! hahaha. it's the little things!
Equivalent Table
1 month ago















0 comments:
Post a Comment