this lil punkin lost all of her hair in the middle of her head making that old man haircut/bozo haircut where it is long on back and sides and empty in middle! lol!
she has had some good nights were she lets me put her back down very easily after she eats and then she has had some tough ones where I go from one feeding to the next trying to lay her down unsuccessfully! ;)I can usually tell her belly is hurting because she will calm down and then all of a sudden yell out while pushing her legs and wrestling really bad. :( all in all I think she is still improving!
I think she hit a little growth spurt this past week because she all of a sudden fits into her 0-3 footed pjs! eek! don't grow too fast baby girl..not too fast.
last week she smiled at me a lot in response to talking to her. she also broke out into a laugh as she was feeding one day. her laugh. I got to hear her laugh!
what a gift each day is.
I feel that ole pesky clock tick tocking.
I can see work looming in the horizon. but I can not let myself do that! I still have 6 weeks left so I need to focus on the present and continue to love each day I have been given!!! :)
Equivalent Table
2 months ago














0 comments:
Post a Comment