McCoy thought edie was wearing a wedding dress and he really wanted to put his wedding outfit on and marry her. he is totally in love with this girl! haha
she was so good through the service and our new pastor, john robbins gave her extra kisses!
liza and McCoy had to bail and go to sunday school after the baptism and somehow Jason got lost and never came back either...haha...come to find out him and McCoy were playing foosball. ;)
my parents had brunch at their house after the service.
bob and fran came in town too, they are always so good about being there!
meme and poppy had a golf trip planned so we missed them!
to my momma who has gone from Chicago with my sis, to Arkansas to host a brunch for this babe and then loved on my babies for the week while I worked, then to dallas with my brother and then back to Chicago the end of the month..I hope I ...get to feel both the balance of being needed and available as a momma. thanks for letting me learn about this by watching you. and to my dad--thanks for eating crackers and picking up your own dry cleaning. And for showing us that you miss your wife when she's gone. Thanks for teaching me about working hard and loving each other. I am grateful for you all
















































0 comments:
Post a Comment