Liza's First Day of 1st Grade
with Mrs. Brewer
What is your name? Liza Katherine Carter.
How old are you? I am 6 years old.
Who is your mom? Kate Carter.
What does your mom do? she brings medicines to dr's.
Who is your dad? Jason Carter
What does your dad do? he helps people get houses.
What do you want to be when you grow up? a person selling houses.
What is your favorite food? macaroni and ice cream.
What food do you not like? pasta.
What is your favorite animal? flamingo.
Where do you want to live when you grow up? I want to live in texas.
Who do you want to marry? I don't know...I can't marry mccoy.
What does dad say? “weird stuff like, oh ya baby”
What does mom say? “I love you!”
What do mom and dad do after you go to bed? Watch TV until 9 or 10.
What is your favorite song? taylor swift.
What is your favorite movie? planes
Where is your favorite place to eat? the Mexican place.
What is your favorite book? Dinosaurs where underpants.
What would you buy with a million dollars? candy
What do you dream about? I dream about.having so many stuffed animals I could make a fort out of them
What are you scared of? .not really anything but crocodiles
Why is the sky blue? can you give me a hint because that is a good question
How would the world be different if animals could talk? .cause they would talk??
If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? .i would pull my dad's underwear down and put it on his head
What are 5 words that describe you? .funny, silly, next question please
What was a time that you felt lucky? when we went to taylor swift concert
If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what would it be? you have to be quiet in hall
If you could give a gift to every child in the world, what would it be?stuffed animals.
What is your favorite place in the world? chuck e cheese.

0 comments:
Post a Comment