McCoy and William are such sweet lil buds.
McCoy wanted to wear one of his old shirts because the new one "was too big and would make him run slow"
in ready position.
this picture cracks me up because liza is having a breakdown over SOMETHING who knows what hahaha and McCoy can only think about the race.
he wasn't messing around hahahah
the kids has never been short of confidence. could be a prob later. ;)
1st place
edie had the stomach bug fri and sat. :(
second place! I didn't have her signed up beforehand because I didn't know if she would want to since she didn't go to school there anymore and she FREAKED and was SO MAD at me that I would ever think that she wouldn't want to do it. how could she not want another trophy????? she was furious with my stupidity.
Equivalent Table
1 month ago














0 comments:
Post a Comment