Saturday, October 26, 2013

 more from liza's bday. chuckie cheese fun! :)


painting nails!


 cute lil sleepover friends! :)



 coco and cricket came in town!







Addison gave her these fake glasses and she LOVED them!!!! haha!



 sweet friends mac and edie! :)







 edie got an AWFUL stomach bug the day she got her 6 month shots and check up. it hit her that night and went into the next day. it was Jason's bday the next day so we missed the game and his bday party becxause she kept throwing up. then it skipped two days and started back again...it was the weirdest thing. she got on reglan for the rest of the week and felt better
she never got back to a normal sleep schedule though. she has been up ALL night since then so for a few weeks now? :(. we have taken her to the dr once a  week for three weeks now. she went for a follow up when the throw up came back and then the next week because she literally was getting up every 30 min all night long and I wanted to make sure she didn't have an ear infection. nope! :) she cut her two bottom teeth so that must have been it. now she has a little cold. but we are SO ready for her to sleep again, it has bee TOUGH! :) not to mention the older two still coming into our bed every night on top of that! hhaha.
 Jason's bday...someone was sleeping in...in mccoys bed to hide from us! hahaha

 the boys going to the football game
 this is just a snapshot of my day. hahahaha. I am covered in throwup including my face. poor baby girl felt awful! :( hahaha. not my best.
 his fav pecan birthday pie







 my 6 month baby!!!!!!!!! she weighs 18 pounds I think..once again I lost the sheet from the dr ugh!
she is sleeping awful but hopefully that is just a phase till she feels better? she is so sweet and funny.
she doesn't nap a ton. seems like mostly cat naps. probably a third child thing cause she has to be on the go! :)she eats 6 ounce bottles sometimes 8. every 3-4 hours but for some reason at school they sometimes do 2 hours in the morning?..they are having trouble breaking that habit for some reason! ;)
she LOVES her brother and sister and they can clam her down prob better than anyone!
she loves her tummy time for the most part and will roll around like crazy. she likes to nuzzle her face in blankies.
 coco came in town to help while liza was out of school!
 tickle time with this sweet boy




 he LOVED the fun run and wanted to race anyone he saw




 FHS homecoming parade!






 this kid  has a mind of his own! he LOVES to pick out his own clothes and always has something he is obsessed with. he loves to be the same color from top to bottom. as long as things are clean I try not to fight it. I have learned that the phase passes faster when there is no struggle. ;)
he LOVES these "big boy" shirts haha.



 Jason went out to the Alabama game with my dad, brother, bob and tim. it was a crazy weekend without my sidekick! haha! coco came in town to help and there is no way I could have done it without her. the first night I was up ALL night with edie and then these two crazies were in bed with me at 5 I think and punching each other in the nose. NO FUN! hahaha

 we were freezing at McCoy's soccer game.
McCoy is so fun to watch. we laugh at him the entire time.
when the game started they threw the ball in and McCoy kicked it as hard as he could from the opposite side of the field and scored! hahaha. he loves it.
 sweet Rebecca!







 my bday week Jason brought me a surprise everyday! so sweet! :)

 McCoy's first field trip!

such a cute group!


 sweet friends! they had a BALL!

















I read this last week and loved it! :) :
"Why are you here?" My son's AP Calculus teacher asked me last night during Parent/Teacher conferences--grades were great and he was doing fine. After a beat, I looked at him smiling and said, "I am here because I don't see hime throughout the day anymore. You get a glimpse of him as a young man, and scholar in a way I never will. I am here because I want to know and keep learning about who my ki...ds are--where they are strong and where they have opportunities for growth--socially and academically. I am here because I want to make sure you know my son and I hold you accountable to know what he needs to inspire his growth. I am here because you are one of my most important partners in raising my kids. I am here because I LOVE to hear you affirm my kids' strengths and I LOVE for them to hear where they are "rock star" and where you think they have room to grow. I am here because I want you to know who I am and what my expectations are for you and the school. I am here because motherhood is my greatest privilege and as my kids grow, I look to teachers and coaches to to continue to give me a glimpse of the kind of person I am raising. I am here because I want to be a life-long learner when it comes to my kids and I want my kids to be life-long learners--always striving to be more-- respectful, compassionate, kind, tolerant and cooperative in the classroom and in life.
 
 





0 comments: