Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween week!


 the club had a pumpkin party where they did hay rides, games, craft and smores. the kids had the best time!
 tues we went to the fall carnival!




 Halloween night time!
when liza woke up on Halloween morning she asked me to fix her "Halloween bacon" I said...what is that? and she rolled her eyes and said...mommmmmm it's Halloween! just make bacon and call it Halloween bacon.
I am doomed when she gets a pinterest account.





 the big kids picked out these costumes from the target website months ago. I just knew they would change their mind by Halloween but they were SO pleased with their choices! hahaha. they both felt like a million bucks in them ;)





 McCoy is always in character
 liza wanted to be in charge of her own face paint.
 these crazies ran around our neighb as fast as they could and had the best time!: )



0 comments: