Tuesday, February 5, 2008

{ green bean sunglasses }
liza has been feelin kinda sick with a cough..i hope it goes away soon! she was soooo sad when i left this morning..it broke my heart. she is usually pretty good but i think she is getting to the age when she can tell we are about to leave and she starts getting really sad. jason may have to be the one to leave last because it's hard for me to quit thinkin about it! :) hopefully that will go away with her cough! :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate, those pictures are abolutely precious. She is getting so big. I cannot tell if she looks like moma or daddy. Wonder whos presonality she is going to inherit? ha ha

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Kate - that was me that deleted that comment above. I was accidently signed on as Mandy, because she had been at my house showing me something on a blog. What I said though, was that I hope Miss Priss feels better soon. And I am sorry that she is getting sad. I am sure that is so hard for you.

Taylor said...

well, I did it. Look at my blog, you will be proud. Now how do I get a cute heading like yours?? I can't keep up with you guys!!! love it though! Liza couldn't be cuter in those shades!! Stylin!!!

Amber said...

HOLLYWOOD!