She is really rough on her poor little eyes!! I got another comment from Coco, which I LOVE! I am going to have to get my mom over here and commenting immediately.
Kate---here I am immediately!!! Kelly said that I need to be checking on your blog, and it is darling, as is Liza!!! Hope that her eye is still working! Also, I need an original Kate Carter work of art. Love the pig--so one of these days when I'm in Fayetteville, you'll have to have a showing. Lucy and Liza are the luckiest!! Love ya, LeeLee (aka Kelly's Mom Becky)
At least she has two eyes, right? She is growing up so fast and I cant wait to move back and see her more often, It will be so good for her to have such a positive role model around!
4 comments:
She is really rough on her poor little eyes!! I got another comment from Coco, which I LOVE! I am going to have to get my mom over here and commenting immediately.
Kate---here I am immediately!!! Kelly said that I need to be checking on your blog, and it is darling, as is Liza!!! Hope that her eye is still working! Also, I need an original Kate Carter work of art. Love the pig--so one of these days when I'm in Fayetteville, you'll have to have a showing. Lucy and Liza are the luckiest!! Love ya, LeeLee (aka Kelly's Mom Becky)
At least she has two eyes, right? She is growing up so fast and I cant wait to move back and see her more often, It will be so good for her to have such a positive role model around!
True - I love you like no other - and you are going to heaven: I get good calls from my three children among other sweet things. Thank you. Love, Coco
Post a Comment