We played outside today despite the chilly weather! soaked up a little sunshine!
and it's beautiful..i saw it in your eyes the day you were born. i promise.}
We played outside today despite the chilly weather! soaked up a little sunshine!
Posted by Kate at 4:04 PM
6 comments:
Cute pics Kate, and I love your advise to Liza at the bottom of each post. Today's was especially touching. She's lucky to have such a great momma.
Oh my gosh, she looks so adorable today!! I want a Bella Jacks!!!!! I am so jealous of all of Liza's cutie clothes. Glad you got to get outside today.
Too cute!!! My mom asked me where you come up with your daily sayings. Do you come up with them on your own, or do they come from a book? I love them:)!!!
Her outfit really couldn't be any more precious!
Do you think we could get an update around here? Seriously, do you want this place to be a ghost town? Because your readers are getting bored waiting. :) Hope Liza is feeling okay.
Love love love the new pics! And I also have to ask Memes' question -- where are these great quotes coming from?! I love them! You guys look like you're doing great -- can't wait to see you all and play with Miss Liza!
Post a Comment