Friday, February 22, 2008


a snidbit of the painting i will have at the Kiss the Pig auction this weekend... Good Luck Carter!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Beautiful Kate! I may have to buy one of my own!

Cindy Watson said...

i love the painting! will you have others like this to sell separately from the fundraiser?

thanks,
Cindy Watson
speechtherapyteam@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Kate and Jason, we enjoyed Kiss the Pig and loved helping Carter. We were proud of him and his team including you and Casey. Your painting was perfectly suited to the event and showed your great talents. It was fun to see people respond to the painting and to you. Congratulations. I'm caught up on the blogs. The pouty princess was my favorite. I've had sparkless jewels before, I'm sorry to say. Thanks for sharing the weekend with us. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the painting!!! Know you had a great weekend with Cricket and Coco.
Did Carters team do well at the fundraiser? How could it not with your Pig.
Love the Tea Party pics, especially the bare feet. Can't wait to see Liza in person again.
meme