Thursday, February 21, 2008

tea party



big smiles!



this baby was huuuungry!
Some new things for Liza....she HATES it when Jason and I hug..this made me laugh really hard... she saw us hug and she ran over to us crying i picked her up and she pushed us apart as hard as she could (over and over again!) She also has been leading me around. If I am in the kitchen she will get my hand over her shoulder and lead me to the living room to play! so funny!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Lucy has that dress. It is so cute. She also hates Justin and I hugging. In fact, today in the car, Justin was rubbing my shoulder and she started saying NO! She prefers to get all of the hugs! Cute pics.

Shawna said...

I love that the baby girls are the boss! Those pictures of Liza are all darling!