We went to feed the ducks today. We have done this several times but Liza was REALLY interested today. She was running after all of them yelling. I have to admit i got a little nervous when they started hissing at us and chasing us..we had to run to the car and leave! Liza could have stayed all day and kept getting mad when i would pick her up. One thing that was really funny was that when i brought out the bread to feed them SHE wanted to eat it! She wasn't sure about sharing that with the ducks.
Equivalent Table
1 month ago
5 comments:
I love it! Cy and I are so happy that y'all came over to play today.
Watch it, those ducks are mean! I used to get chased by them all the time on this path by the river I used to run on up here. Miss Liza is such a big girl now!
Kate, you may have seen ducks but those birds in the picture look like geese and they're mean. Remember when Grandma took you all to the Southern Hills lakes and they chased you? Speaking of Grandma, this is her birthday - she was a Leap Year Baby. I took two of her best friends to lunch today and shared Grandma's diary of me. I was supposed to be a boy! Clissie and Ruby loved remembering the great times they had together being friends and moms - just like all of you do with the blog. Clissie and Grandma had two of their children within a week of each other and shared a hospital room. Grandma would have loved meeting you, Liza. Coco
Lucy would have loved those scary ducks/geese, too! She would have loved to chase them and probably would have thought it was funny when they chased her, until of course, they caught her.
I love Coco's comment about Grandma's birthday...too sweet! Remember that John's dad Lee got attacked by that mean old goose on one of his runs! He came in with a blood nose and sweatshirt but for some reason thought that he won the fight :) I think that he did try to give them a little punch though.
Post a Comment