Sunday, March 2, 2008

Let's call those hogs!



We had such a fun fam weekend around here. Friday brought ducks, our usual Friday night card game (ok, yes, Jason won), Sat we went to the park and then the basketball game..Liza lasted the WHOLE game..this was a first. I had to take her outside the last few minutes but she did really good!

The game was really exciting too. Liza had the whole crowd around us watching her. She was calling the hogs, instead of twinkly fingers she just kinda waves her hands back and forth. She also was JUMPING while doing a dance holding onto the seat in front of us...I had never seen her jump before like that!

The weather was so nice all weekend. We went to church this morning and when I came to get Liza in the nursery she had on a Firefighter costume...I go WHOAAAA! LIZA what are we wearing??? and she just looked up at me with this proud smiley face. She was the only kid in the room in costume..the teacher started laughing and said she FREAKED out when they brought out the dress up clothes and loved them all and wanted to keep that one.

We then went to the drive thru zoo with the bryans. this was an adventure. we had the mini FULL! Chloe and Liza just kinda chilled, ok i take that back chloe chilled ...liza screamed ( we are getting MORE teef in ) a good amount of the time and then just talked on my cell phone the rest. she was not really that interested. King was fun to have and loved looking at the animals! i didn't get any pics from this because it was a wind tunnel but i will post more pics of the weekend later!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Woo pig sooooie! So glad you guys had such a great weekend. Sounds like it was a blast.

Anonymous said...

She likes an exciting game and it was - I saw the last 14 seconds. The best part of the game. We will have to start a dress up box for Liza. You all loved the sheer pink curtains in your box. They could be turned into about any costume or assessory. We haven't had very good luck with zoos. I say try a farm. Love, Coco