Monday, March 3, 2008

The park








These are the pics from the park this weekend. We walked to Gulley Park which was kind of a long walk but I loved it! The weather was awesome! She only screamed the last few minutes or so! :)
She has been really into flipping the pages in her "big girl books" with her thumb (you know what i mean?..where they all just flip). she LOOOVES doing this. opens all the doors ( she has been into this for a couple weeks now)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liza, your hair is so long. I'm glad you loved the park. We can play in the park in Springfield, too. Spring is right around the corner! Love, Coco

Anonymous said...

Liza,love the park pictues. Wish i were in Fayetteville to take you cause I know we would have a good time. It's been a long time since I have had "Park Time". Got my "Liza Fix" for another day, thank you. MEME