Tuesday, January 27, 2009

liza working on some art this morning...this girl paints at least 50x a day...it is her favorite thing to do ever. just one casualty when she splatter painted the couch black last weekend..oh well.



excuse the blur...
we are home for an ice day today! it was my last day of work before maternity leave so i guess i am officially done for a while! i am so so thankful for this time!
we have still been having major sleep issues with liza..she got sick on friday with almost a 103 fever but that was over with by sat night. coco and cricket came in town and liza helped coco blow out her birthday candle!
hoping we see some improvement this week with sleep...we all need it! at least i don't have to worry about working the next day!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate, your ooey, gooey butter cake was delicious. Thanks for making by birthday feel just right. Liza's candle helped a lot as did my painted birthday card! Jason's blueberry pancakes were yummy, too. Great weekend!

Love, Coco

Anonymous said...

Kate, Love the pics of Liza painting. She looks too cute and she is looking so old these days. Do I need that receipe? You know I am always up for sweets!
victoria

Sarah said...

I am glad that you got this extra day, I know you could use the rest! Now just enjoy your time off from work, you know it will be here when you get back! Im going to miss you, but we will have to have lunch before the baby comes.. and after so I can get my hands on him :) Talk soon!