Tuesday, January 20, 2009



Happy Bday Coco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you!!!!
Still not sleeping very good....we have moved to the hall...
i officially have every book ever made on sleeping issues for toddlers! haha!
some funny things she has been doing over the past few weeks:
a couple weeks ago she was eating dinner and she looked at me and said "fish?" holding up her fish sticks and i agreed and she shook her head and said "ooooohhh nemmmooooo" and popped it in her mouth.
she had decided to call jason, jason....or jjjjeeeeeessssoooonn....she yells this a lot when she needs something from him..oops, this might be adopted from her mother! she will also look at me and say where'd jason go? or what's jason doin?..or she will just use a stern voice and say jason, jason..until he gives her attention! ha! i'm sure that we're not supposed to let her do this but it makes me laugh every time!
i have some more but already forgot them! oops!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the updates. I will have to remember to call you when we make the move to a big girl bed. Good luck!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Coco! Love the pics and am praying that everyone at your house is asleep right now.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kate, for the birthday wishes . . . . and Kelly. I spent my birthday with the Obama's and millions of others. Big celebration, I'd say! The yoga coffee mothers thought back on the two year olds in their houses - and couldn't remember much. Said it was a blur! No help to you but funny. Love you all. Coco

Anonymous said...

Kate,Jason and Liza,
I hope everyone is sleeping soundly as I write this note. I really feel for you and it brought to mind of many sleepless nights lying on the floor with my hand raised so JASON could touch my hand.Thank goodness it didn't last long.
We are so excited that time is drawing near for McCoy. I feel I am bonding as I sew his bedding.
Liza Meme and Poppy love you and hope to see you soon.
Meme

Taylor said...

I guess you are getting practice for when McCoy comes? I know you will get her sleeping through the night again... I am sure it won't be long! Sweet dreams to all of you!

Julie said...

Love these pics of Liza in the bathtub, I'm pretty sure they're glamour shots. I know you're so happy to be home for awhile! Enjoy it!! Hope to see you soon.