It was such a special treat to have her to myself!
Jason and McCoy stayed home and went to feed the ducks and watch football and have special boy time.

Cy and Liza holding hands and window shopping!
We went to eat on the landing and shopped around, got ice cream, saw santa and mrs. clause and went to build a bear.
anna claire brought some dress up clothes to play in! these girls were fun to watch and had so much fun together! I forgot how easy it is to have one child. especially a 4 year old!!! :) I feel so lucky to have all my girlfriends. I especially love knowing them as moms. they are a constant support. i am so happy our kids will love each other too!
we left the next day to make it back to Chloe's party. by that time liza was exhausted and i had to drag her out of chuck e cheese screaming and crying. i guess you can only be good for so long! :)

Back at the ranch...
McCoy is one happy boy if he can play in the sink. he will wash dishes and fill things up with water forever.
We also painted the dishwasher. They loved it. We did it multiple times today...before church, after church, after nap...each time with a bath after that so they are squeaky clean!
I have to work tomorrow and then we are so excited about thanksgiving week! I am ready for a break from work and some QT with the fam! :)









0 comments:
Post a Comment