Jason and I went to check in to the hospital at 5:30am Thursday morning April 11th to meet our sweet baby girl! coco stayed the night at our house so she could have kids and get them shipped off to school! liza was so nervous about how and when she was going to be picked up that day and McCoy was very excited about everything! :)
it moved very fast once we were checked in, I got my epidural in,
dr seale took such great care of us and came in, broke my water and I was at a 4 at around 7:30am, 5 at 11:30, 7 12:45, 10 at 1:45. at that point we had just sent grandparents to go get kids so I started pushing around 2 and she was born at 2:36!
it was a pretty easy day I only had pain for about an hour and then was good!
when it came time to push we had a hard time pushing her out. this had been very easy with the other two so it surprised me! my epidural was so good I couldn't really tell if I was pushing right or not. I felt like it took hours to do but it was apparently 36 min ;) and there she was!!!!!!
Thursday April 11th, 2013
8.6 ounces
21 inches long
dark hair and big cheeks
ms edie jane carter
she swallowed a ton of liquid on her way out so they had to do some extra work on her ;)
we sent the kids in first and they RAN to the door when Jason opened it and said she was here. they looked at her for 2 seconds and asked about my iv then said, OH LOOK! COOKIES! ;)
my faithful friends, always cheering on a birth! :) love em to pieces!
cricket having one of his serious talks with the babies.
Jason and the kids gave me a new bracelet and goodies from the shambalah spa from parrot cay in turks and caicos where Jason and I honeymooned 9 years ago! we loved the way all their products smelled and it was so thoughtful of him! :)
time to go home!
liza came home from school and loved her new toy! :)
the kids had stayed with coco and cricket the night before and McCoy was up ALL night with an ear infection so coco manned that ship all day Friday ;(
she could not wait to hold her!!!
in the mornings they both ask to hold her immediately.
the next morning it was awards ceremony at soccer so we loaded our fam of 5 up to watch!
my babysitter was VERY worried about her new sis.
proud of this guy
aunt jen came to visit!
pretend you are asleep
cricket keeping them entertained.
Equivalent Table
1 month ago


































































0 comments:
Post a Comment